Friday, June 3, 2011

Our Plans...We Think!

As I mentioned before, our house is going to need some renovations.  Nothing too major (well, semi-major, I guess!), but just some changes to make it a little more functional... and prettier, of course.   Here are some sketches (thanks to my very talented, engineer brother-in-law, Matt!) to show the current floor plans (top sketch) and what we're planning to do to the house in the next few months (bottom sketch):
Current Floorplans
(Hopefully) the After Floorplans
So basically, we're just tearing down a wall, adding a few more, moving a kitchen, moving the washer/dryer, adding a bathroom...  Like I said, nothing major! 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Nothing major. Ya know. :)
    I really really want you to call us to help you! I LOVE DIY home improvement stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete