Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy birthday Aaron Davis!

Today is my husband's 26th birthday!!  He's an amazing husband & I adore him.  :)  I just wanted to take the chance to tell him Happy Birthday and let him know that he's very loved.  We went to dinner at Ruth's Chris last night with his family to celebrate his birth & the birth of his twin brother Matt.  Here are some pictures.  :)
So glad Aaron & Matt were born & for the way Jeff & Marla raised them!
Matt, Garrett, & Aaron 
Adorable  :)  (Aaron's on the right)
Grandmama & Papa played a huge role in their lives, too  :)
They've always been stylish!  :)
So thankful for these twins!
I've known Aaron for 15 of his 26 years... so blessed!
All grown up!
Going to dinner to celebrate Aaron & Matt's birthday!
Happy 26th! 

Matt & Melissa  :) 
Birthday desserts... mmm!
xoxo
Aaron's main birthday gift  :)
I'm not gonna lie... Aaron's a great cook, and I'm super
excited about him getting to put this grill to good use!  
I'm so thankful to be your wife, Aaron!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Hannah! You are the best! I love you and am so thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete