Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ikea Trip!

This weekend, Aaron & I took a break from doing house stuff and went to Ikea in Charlotte.  I was so excited!  It was a little overwhelming, but we went with a list of things we wanted to get & didn't stray (much) from the list.  :)  I really wish there was an Ikea in Greensboro, but I'd probably get myself in trouble if there were.  
We bought a new sink that we both lovvve 
These are our countertops
I bought some of these cute little pots to attempt to grow herbs in.
And this, with the addition of a few lamp shades,
will be our dining room chandelier.

And I loved this water pitcher / vase.
I could have spent days in Ikea.  :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Ikea! We need to go together sometime :) But on second thought that might really be trouble!

    ReplyDelete