Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Living Room Updates...

I haven't had much time to do any house projects since my Little Munchkin was born, but I've been itching to make some changes! My poor little living room kind of got neglected and I'd been dying to add some warmth to it. So I {finally} got a rug and some curtains for it and I like it much better! 
This was the living room before.  Not terrible, but dull.
But I found these curtains and I loved the pattern & color!
So I got my sweet hubby to hang them for me.  :)
There they are!
And Leann gave us this rug and I love it!
I love that it ties the blues & creams & browns of the room together.
Voila! I like this a lot better.  :)
From the front door.
Feels much more homey.  :)  Come visit! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh love it! Wish I could visit more often :( so great to talk to you today though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the colors and how it all ties together fairly effortless...u-da-lady! I love it and hope to see it soon. We got to get the 'lady' down the Mt. to see Davis and C play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed!! :) I need to see them both soon! And YOU!

    ReplyDelete