Monday, October 22, 2012

J Razz & Tazz Pumpkin Farm!

Aaron & I really want to start family traditions that Davis will look forward to and have good memories from as he gets older.  When I saw this blog post from my sweet friend Katherine, I went on a quest to find a pumpkin farm in the Greensboro area with fun things for kids to do... and I found J Razz and Tazz Farm in Gibsonville.  Since Aaron has Fridays off, we spent the afternoon at the pumpkin farm picking out pumpkins & enjoying the activities for kids!  It was a perfect fall day with beautiful weather... thanks Katherine for the inspiration!  :)  
Thanks Grandaddy Rick for my outfit! 
John Deere Tricycles  :)
Look Mom, no hands!
One day you'll be big enough to ride them Davis!
Davis first time in a swing... he loved it!
Beautiful fall day on the farm!
Kids' maze
Hay stack tunnel with daddy
Davis also took his first ride on a cow train & loved it!
Waving to daddy  :)
On the hay stack 
My family!
Davis got his first pumpkin!
I love family traditions.  And I love my little family!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your family too! what a great time and tradition to start. Maybe next yr. Miss Priss can join Davis on this adventure as good buddies.

    ReplyDelete