Monday, October 22, 2012

J Razz & Tazz Pumpkin Farm!

Aaron & I really want to start family traditions that Davis will look forward to and have good memories from as he gets older.  When I saw this blog post from my sweet friend Katherine, I went on a quest to find a pumpkin farm in the Greensboro area with fun things for kids to do... and I found J Razz and Tazz Farm in Gibsonville.  Since Aaron has Fridays off, we spent the afternoon at the pumpkin farm picking out pumpkins & enjoying the activities for kids!  It was a perfect fall day with beautiful weather... thanks Katherine for the inspiration!  :)  
Thanks Grandaddy Rick for my outfit! 
John Deere Tricycles  :)
Look Mom, no hands!
One day you'll be big enough to ride them Davis!
Davis first time in a swing... he loved it!
Beautiful fall day on the farm!
Kids' maze
Hay stack tunnel with daddy
Davis also took his first ride on a cow train & loved it!
Waving to daddy  :)
On the hay stack 
My family!
Davis got his first pumpkin!
I love family traditions.  And I love my little family!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your family too! what a great time and tradition to start. Maybe next yr. Miss Priss can join Davis on this adventure as good buddies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH we would love that! Looks like y'all had a great time!

      Delete