Sunday, October 7, 2012

Guest Bathroom Re-Do

When we first bought our house, we knew we wanted to re-do and re-paint all the rooms. The only room that I kind of liked was the guest bathroom. It was a deep blue that we liked, so Eliza and I painted a fresh coat of the same color. The only problem was that once I painted all the other rooms in the house, I realized that the deep blue didn't really go well with the other light & airy colors that we had used throughout the house. So I've been dying to repaint this bathroom! My friend Melissa Wilson has a really pretty greyish green color on one of her walls and I loved it! When I asked her about it, she said she had almost a gallon left that I could use... made me so happy.  :)  So I finally repainted the guest bathroom a week or two ago & put some much-needed art on the wall. 
This was the guest bathroom before I repainted it.
And this is the new color.  { Valspar "Smoke Infusion" }
Emily came & hung out with Davis while I painted.  :)
And I added some art work to the empty wall.
They're maps of New York, Chicago, and Boston.
The background color of the maps matches the walls almost perfectly!
Well, there you go... our new {calmer} guest bathroom. 
Melissa, you're awesome.  Thanks so much!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment