Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hanging out with the Hawkins!

One of my best friends since 4th grade is Katherine Hawkins!  She & her wonderful husband Jay came to Greensboro for a few days over Christmas break & we got to hang out with them.  I always love getting to see them & catch up.  And the most exciting part about seeing them this time was that this was the first time I've seen Katherine where she's really been showing!!  She's pregnant & due in April so the last time I saw her was about two months ago (actually the day I found out I was pregnant!) and she only had the tiniest little baby bump then.  Now you can really tell she's pregnant & she looks adorable!!  I'm so excited that we're going to be learning how to be mommies at the same time.  
The Hawkins & the Riddles  :)
There's her adorable baby bump!!!!  
We love you guys and can't wait to meet Baby Girl Hawkins in April... or earlier if she wants to come on my birthday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment