Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beach Trip with the Riddles!

Last week, we went to Oak Island with the whole Riddle family...and it was such a great week! Davis did a fantastic job on the car rides there and back... and he went down really well in his pack 'n play for naps and bedtime. That made the trip so much more relaxing for us! We'd been to the beach a few times before with him, but this time he was able to play a little more in the sand & water because the weather was really nice.  And Davis loved playing in the sand! Thankfully, he never tried to eat it... but he still succeeded in getting it all over himself!!
I could just squeeze him!
Mimi & Grandaddy Rick, thanks for my beach umbrella...it worked great!
Playing in the puddles.
I love time with my family!
Dinner in Southport.
Happy baby! 
Man, I love the beach.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment