Friday, April 6, 2012

Cookouts & Cornhole!

I really love spring time.  Partially because my birthday's in the spring and I love birthdays.  :)  And partially because I love the weather & how beautiful all the new blooms are!  Since this is our first spring with a back yard, we're trying to take advantage of that with lots of cookouts with friends!  Last weekend, we had some of the Westover middle school volunteers over and we had such a great time... can't wait to have them over again soon!!
Anna & Robert
You look good in that apron Daniel!
Daniel & Aaron
Sara, me, Anna, Donya, and Maggie  :)
Westover is blessed with really, really great volunteers in the middle school.  These are just a few of them, but they are all pretty amazing!  And if anyone is ever interested in volunteering, I know a guy who would love to get you connected...  ;)  Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment