Monday, June 17, 2013

Aaron's 1st Father's Day!

We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday afternoon by going to Country Park together. We took some bread & let Davis help us feed the ducks (well, mostly geese) for the first time and then Davis & I took Aaron out to an early-bird dinner.  Davis may not realize yet how blessed he is to have Aaron as his daddy... but I certainly do! 
Helping his daddy open his Father's Day gifts. 
This was a feat. Trying to get him to hold the letter still (and not upside down),
look at the camera AND smile simultaneously was much harder than I'd expected. Oh my. 
We framed these pictures for Aaron's office.
Somebody likes his daddy.  :)
Feeding the geese & ducks.
I'm not gonna lie. I get a little scared when they come close to me.
Davis, I hope you always know that your dad is the man!  Because he is.  :)
Watching the ducks.
Playing with the crayons at dinner.
It's so fun to watch Davis's face light up when Aaron walks in the room or start squealing & banging on the door when he sees Aaron's car pull up after work! He adores his daddy so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment