Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Look Back at May...

May was such a fun month...and such a fast month!  I can't believe it's already over! Here are some of the things Davis was up to for the past month...
I had fun playing in the grass... I love to grab it but sometimes don't like walking on it.
The gumballs in the yard are a favorite toy.  
I went to the Natural Science Center for the first time & had fun watching the animals. 
I celebrated Aunt Eliza's graduation with her!! 
I've been going down for naps like a champ. Makes my mama happy!
I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day.  :)  This also made my mama happy!
For Mother's Day, we took a family trip to Old Salem. 
I played with my sweet friend Caroline. 
I went to the beach with my dad's side of the family!  So fun.
I really liked playing with the sand. And I did a good job in the water.  :)
Speaking of water, the POOL opened and I've been going a lot!
The sprinklers in the baby pool are especially fun to play with.
My first tooth finally came in!  You have to look really closely in the picture but it's there!
I still really love my swing in the backyard from my Mimi and Grandaddy Rick!
I (finally) got to meet Miss Mary.  :)
Aunt Anne and Uncle Moritz came to visit us from Germany!
One of the things we did was go hiking at Hanging Rock on a beautiful Saturday!
My eyes are still bright blue.  My parents are hoping they will stay blue but we'll see!
We celebrated Grandaddy Rick & Mimi's 33rd anniversary and Moritz and Anne's 5th anniversary!
I want to walk. All the time.
I love to do laps around the house kicking my soccer ball!
And I turned 11 months old!! Which means I'll be a YEAR old soon!!
Happy birthday month, Davis!!  Let the festivities begin!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment