Thursday, May 22, 2014

Easter Celebrations

Oops, I realize Easter was a month ago... I'm way behind.  :)  But here are some pictures from some of our Easter celebrations from this year. Davis ended up having 5 Easter egg hunts, so luckily he was a big fan! And most of his eggs were filled with blueberries or stickers because he doesn't know he's supposed to get chocolate & candy, yet! 
Easter egg hunt in our backyard!
Easter lunch with my two favorites!
An Easter cookout with grandmother at Uncle Tim's park.
Beautiful day!
Searching for eggs
Davis's classic excited face! I love it!
Making yummy food!
Here in the ground his body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave he rose again!
And as he stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am his, and he is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment