Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Look Back at March...

Here are some of the things I've been up to for the past month...
I learned how to stand up in my crib from a sitting position.
Thankfully I can't get to a sitting position by myself, so this isn't as scary for my mom!
I love sitting on the floor & playing with my toys.
I went to Parker's 1st birthday party with some of my favorite friends!
Uncle Isaac and (soon-to-be) Aunt Caroline came to visit...but we didn't get a picture.  :(
And the next weekend Uncle Micah & Aunt Virginia came to visit!
And we got to go eat at Yum Yum's. I'm gonna love this place when I'm a big boy.
I celebrated my 1st St. Patty's Day!
I got to play with Miss Caroline!!
The weather was weird (warm then cold!)
but on warm days,  my family went on picnics in the park.  :)
I still have a precious toothless smile.  :)
My teeth should be coming in any. day. now.
I LOVE to stand and play and I'm getting better at it...I am still wobbly though!
I got my 1st cold.  :(  But I was still a happy boy most of the time!
I helped my mommy open her birthday gifts.  :)
And I went to the beach with my mom & dad!
While we were there we got to go to the aquarium...
...and play in the sand.
I help Nana out and hold my bottle all by myself.
I also celebrated my 1st Easter!
And...I turned 9 months old!
I'm. Getting. So. Big.

No comments:

Post a Comment