Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Carolina game in the fort.

On Sunday night, I went to Chapel Hill (the greatest town ever) to watch the Carolina vs. Creighton game with my sister, Eliza.  :)  And Sarah Jane, my dear friend and Biblestudy leader from college, was also there & it was great to see her!  I rarely get to see her now so it's always fun to catch up with her.  
Eliza being creepy.
But she got to feel Davis kicking / flipping for the first time!
Don't judge my pastiness - Eliza just got back from Florida!
Skeegan!!!  :)
Eliza & her roommates (she lives in a house of 8 girls) had built a huge fort out of blankets, shower curtains, scarves, and sheets in their living room and watching the game in "the fort" made me feel like I was seven years old again.  :)
Their living room / fort.
I always love getting to see Eliza.  And watching UNC win...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment