Monday, February 17, 2014

While Mommy's Away (in Denver)...

the boys will PLAYYYY! This past week, I went to Denver with a friend. It was a lot of fun to spend time with Anne and explore Denver... but mannnnn I missed my boys! Technology was a lifesaver. I'm not sure I could have made it without being able to FaceTime with Aaron & Davis and daily picture updates. The day after I left, it snowed. A lot. Like 8 inches. Since Aaron ended up having the rest of the week off from work, he & Davis had so much fun doing boy stuff.  :)
Look mom! We snooped & found our Valentine's gifts in your closet!
Lots of snow!!
Exploring!
This is how boys play in the snow when mommy's gone!
Playing outside!
And trying to stay warm.  :)
Riding the train around the dining room.  :)
Barnes & Noble field trip.
Lots & lots of FaceTime dates!!!
And this gem is the one & only picture I took of Anne & me. Sad!
The view from our hotel room. So pretty!
As much as I missed them, I am really grateful for the daddy-son time they got to have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment