Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The K-Vegas 5k

On Saturday, most of our small group (we missed you Turner & Agustina!) ran in the Kernersville 5k together.  When we woke up, it was thundering and lightening and pouring down rain... but thankfully the rain slowed to a drizzle / mist for the actual run and wasn't bad at all.  And it was fun to run the race with lots of friends.  :)
The whole group
Where the 5k started
Aaron, me and Davis  :)

My running partner!
Our cheerleaders  :)
This is Davis's 2nd 5k...
he's training to be a marathon runner.  :)

Crossing the FINISH line... all together  :)
Disclaimer: Our bibs say we ran the Beer Run...
But don't worry, I didn't actually run the Beer Run while pregnant!
Not sure why we had the bibs from that run??
I think this was my last pre-baby run.  But don't worry, I'm not too upset about it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment